There’s no time for me to chatter when I have a $60 gift certificate to hand out to one lucky winner! Yep — all you cute little cash-strapped friends of mine read right. CSN Stores is offering one of my readers a $60.00 gift card to use at any of their online stores. You could use the gift card towards a larger purchase, like towards cozy sectional sofas for your new apartment with your boyfriend (*sighs* soon!), or simply find enough items to add up to exactly $60.00 including tax (come on, I know that’s what you were thinking lol).
I gravitated toward their “Pilates & Yoga” store here…that is until I wasted 30 minutes ooo-ing and aah-ing at all the Nordic Bakeware available (like a baking mold shaped like a TRAIN! For real!). Oh Oh! And this Western cornbread pan:
Not gonna lie…I’d spend all $60 on baking molds !
Alright, let’s get down to logistics, shall we?
Ways to Enter aka Ways to Shamelessly Get My Blog Out There
(Open to U.S. & Canada Residents Only)
- Leave a comment of any sort (ok, not any sort — keep it PG-13, por favor, my mom reads my blog!)
- Blog about this give-away and let me know you did via comment
- Facebook about this give-away and let me know you did via comment
- Tweet about this give-away and let me know you did via comment
- Walk up to a stranger and tell them about this give-away (This is for all my shy friends who need an extra push to get their flirt on with a stranger
Winner will be chosen via random-number-generator next Thursday, May 27th in the morning (PST), so entries will be counted until Midnight on Wed., May 26th.
Have at it, pals!
The Cranky One
Note to the FTC: CSN is providing the $60.00 giftcard for a winner of my choosing.